Your Next Foundation..

As summer is just around the corner, its important to me to not only up and change my skincare products to suit this warmer weather but also my foundation as I tend to go for softer in coverage, but also a foundation that's not too heavy on my skin.  Here are a few ways of finding your perfect new foundation:

1  Always test the foundation -if there are physical shades available like at a cosmetic counter.  Test the foundation I usually test it on my jawbone or my cheeks.  Make sure the undertone is suitable to your skin too, don't forget that.  p.s: make sure you test foundation in different kinds of light, warmer and colder tones of light, its very important when it comes to the coverage and how you might end up looking.

2  Make sure your foundation gives you the right finish.  For me, because I have an oily skin I tend to go for more of an oil-free but matte foundation.  If you have dry skin a more creamier foundation would suit you best with a fluffy finish. 

Always remember what you would want from your foundation, whether it be more coverage, oil-free, SPF factor or whatever your needs be.  Each person should have their own needs when it comes to foundations, so make sure you know what yours are!

Hope this helps you ladies when it comes to choosing your next foundation.



Comments

Popular Posts