Review: Clere Radiance Beauty Bar

 
 
 
About Clere Radiance Beauty Bar: 
Clere Radiance beauty bar is enriched with a Super Fruit Serum to gently clean the skin, Citrus extracts to purify skin and Aloe Vera which helps with soothing the skin.  Clere Radiance has a 3-in-1 formula which focuses on oil control and even skin tones.  The skin will be protected with the Super Fruit Serum which provides anti-oxidants which in turn will limit the production of free radicals (which causes for inflammation and premature aging).
 
 
My Experience:
The Clere Radiance Beauty Bar is a soap for facial use and I know every women would be able to use it no matter what her skin type may be.  What I like about this soap, is that unlike other beauty bars` it did not leave my skin tight and feeling like I have just had some major cosmetic surgery meant to tighten my skin.  NO!!
 Instead my skin is clean, smelling fresh and ready to be toned and moisturised.  I am not a real big fan of beauty bars` as soap, means mess if you don't wipe it each time after you use it.  Also, a soap requires a soap holder or bowl, and I very often am away from home, so a face wash does the trick.  However, I must say for the price of approximately R9.99 this bar seems to have exceeded my expectations.  I would definitely purchase it, should I find myself without a product/something to clean my face as I know it works well when it comes to cleansing my skin.  Its a really gentle soap so I am able to use it in the morning and at night time.  I absolutely love the lemon scent in this product as it reminds me of fresh lemon juice just squeezed.  A downfall is that the lemon scent might be too overwhelming for some users.  Personally, I don't like a product with too much perfume scent in it, as it might irritate my skin, but not this beauty bar though.  ;-) What's a real big plus to me, is this Beauty bar is non-oily and I don't need to tell you ladies and gents what bonus that is right.
The Clere Radiance range is available from major retail outlets, like Shoprite/Checkers stores.
 
Swatch:

The soap is light pink/purple in colour.
 
Directions for use:
-Wet your face with luke warm water,
-Rub soap onto hands, a lather will begin to foam and build up (really rich and creamy in texture)
-Rub onto face and neck in circle motions
-Wash off with luke warm water, and pat dry face and neck.
*I usually tone my skin hereafter with Clere Radiance Oil Control Toner and then Moisturise, with the Clere Radiance 3-in-1 moisturiser.
 
Ingredients:
 
 
Would I recommend this product?
Yes, I would.  Based on the following reasons.  The beauty bar cleanses my skin without damaging it, considering that I have a sensitive skin (I suffer from Psoriasis).  Its not expensive at all, and it lasts for quite some time (my soap lasted for more than a month and I used it twice daily).  I could see a difference in my skin, as time went on and it started to look really radiant and smooth (please note- I do use the other Clere Radiance products from this range-toner, moisturiser).  Also, its available from most leading retail outlets.  And most importantly, it doesn't leave my skin tight at all!  For those ladies who love beauty bars` this one is a must with all its ingredients, your skin will be looking on point in no time.  Here`s to Clere skin without breaking your budget!  ;-)
 
 
*Sponsored Product
 


Comments

Popular Posts