Review: Sensodyne Multi Care Toothpaste

 
Swatch

About a month and a half ago, I woke up on a what I thought usual weekday morning, and experienced the worst tooth pain and sensitivity.  I literally, could not think straight, I couldn't not eat or drink anything and I just felt pain.  Sensitivity caused by heat or cold, when speaking and even when brushing my teeth.  A friend told me about Sensodyne toothpaste, and after work I immediately headed to my nearest shopping centre to purchase a tube.

 Once I got to the supermarket, I found myself amazed at all the other brands of toothpaste and all the sensitivity products that are out there on the market.  I felt even more confused when I checked out the Sensodyne range of toothpaste.  I opted for the Multi Care toothpaste and I have not regretted my decision since. 

Sensodyne has a wide range of toothpastes` and also has its own mouthwash.  The Sensodyne range consists of amongst other product; Gentle Whitening toothpaste, Multi Care toothpaste,  Fresh Mint toothpaste and also Cool Gel Toothpaste.

My Experience with the product:
I immediately started using the Multi Care toothpaste in the morning and the evenings before I go to bed.  The toothpaste is white in colour, smells minty and tastes minty and rather strong.  This toothpaste does not foam as much as my other usual toothpaste I used before from another brand on the market.  It cost me R29.99 at a local supermarket.  You can basically find it in Shoprite, Checkers, Pick n Pay and U-save stores.  After using the toothpaste for about 2 weeks my sensitivity got less up until where it is now, I have no more sensitivity.  Yet, I have not stopped using the product.  I feel I need to continue using it, to prevent future batches of sensitivity.  This product also helps with whitening, as well as protecting teeth 24/7.  The tube size is 75ml so it will last for some time. 

 


Important:
Tooth Sensitivity is not a disease but rather a condition, and most sufferers are between the ages of 20-50 years.   Reasons for tooth sensitivity include; receding gums, over-vigorous teeth brushing and teeth grinding.

*If you have used Sensodyne or any other toothpaste to combat your tooth sensitivity as your sensitivity has not gotten better or improved, please schedule an appointment with your dentist as it may be an indication of a more serious underlying problem.

Would I recommend this product?
Yes. Thanks to Sensodyne, my tooth sensitivity is an issue left in the past.  This product really worked. It gets a 5/5 from me, plus its not expensive at all and wont break your bank.  You can pop into any supermarket and you will find it conveniently waiting for you.  For more information on Sensodyne please see:
http://www.sensodyne.co.za/

*This product has not been sponsored in any way, and had been purchased from my own money.

Hope you like this post! dine xoxo




Comments

  1. just did this by hand on my altima and it worked!!! Crazy! the best whitening toothpaste

    ReplyDelete
  2. toothpaste tablets uk You made such an interesting piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain knowledge. Thanks for sharing the such information with us to read this...

    ReplyDelete
  3. When your website or blog goes live for the first time, it is exciting. That is until you realize no one but you and your. toothpaste tablets with fluoride

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your article is very helpful. I know about a site You can visit for more information best men's care guideline

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,
    Thanks for sharing Dental Care Products Online. Best Quality & Prices. Get the best dental care products online at affordable prices. Choose from a wide range of products including toothpaste, mouthwash, and more. Order online from lac2b.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts