Outfit Post: Denim Shirt

27/05/2018

I don't know who came up with the off the shoulder denim look... Well, yesterday I gave it a go, and this was my version of it. I used an oversized denim shirt, didn't reveal too much skin and took these pics. I felt in the moment and the outcome was great.
On the makeup front, I gave eye makeup yet another shot, I'm by far no professional but i can see my skills are improving - what do you think?🤷



Makeup used
Primer by kiss beauty dupe
Foundation Rimmel 25 hr foundation in toast
Rimmel London SA
Eyeshadow Nyx love in Paris Je Ne Sais Quoi eyeshadow palette NYX Professional Makeup
Mascara Rimmel London SA volume colourist black
Lips Nyx matte gloss colour 11
Hope you like this look as much as I loved doing it. 😉
#makeup #trends #fashion #capetownblogger #nadineknowsbeautyblog #nyx #rimmellondonsa #kissbeauty #haircolor #rubybox








Comments

Popular Posts