Review: Mixa Body Lotion in Soothing Variant

Brand: Mixa
Product: Soothing Body Lotion
Size: 250ml
Price: On special R35.95
Available: From Clicks stores nationwide

Winter in Cape Town has really had the worst impact on my skin. Not only did I not so long ago have busted lips, and dry scalp, but my skin started acting up again, and to me who already suffers from sensitive skin, this was just not great for me.

I got my lips sorted, and my hair issues too, but besides trying to remedy my skin with rooibos which has amazing skincare properties, I ran to my nearest clicks store, after a fellow blogger told me how great their lotions work for sensitive skin.

At Clicks I opted for the 250ml size which retailed for about R35.95 which was really not too bad, considering my skin was really all messed up and I was ready to get it into its repair and healing phase already.

About Mixa Soothing Lotion:
- Contains a unique mix of active ingredients especially formulated for sensitive skin.
- The lotion is quickly absored and one can almost like feel its restoring ingredients nourish and soothe dry skin
-Keeps dry skin moisturised and refreshed.
-Free of any perfume and enriched with oat milk, this lotion is nourishing, whilst respecting dry irritated skin.
-Free of alcohol, fragrance & colourant. Paraben free.
-Convenient pump helps with dispensing the right amount - no mess means no fuss.
-Lotions are available in Dry Skin, Very Dry Skin and Dry & Sensitive Skin.
-Mixa also has a Face, Body and Hand Cream available.

I feel these lotions are suitable for not only those with sensitive skin, but for everyone really. And the variants of products available makes it so easy to choose one, and just use it to you`re own satisfaction.  For more on Mixa please see link Mixa South Africa

My overall thoughts are that my skin is basically thanking me for the use of this product. My irritated skin patches actually vanished and I am now left with smooth, less irritated skin and yes its still winter can you believe it. Remember to moisturise skin directly after taking a bath or shower, so that your skin absorbs the goodness of Mixa Soothing lotion.



Comments

Popular Posts