New Review: Rubybox May 2014

MAY 2014: Rubybox Review

So I received my May Rubybox and what an amazing Rubyox it was.  It included 5 products of which 3 were Full sized and 2 sample sized products.

1.  John Friede Full Repair Oil Elixir
I personally love this product as it repairs and moisturises my hair and leaves it with an amazing shine.  Whats nice about it is that it can be used on dry or wet hair! ;-)

2.  Pintail Comb
This comb is a multi-tasker to me.  Considering that my hair is rather curly at times, I can use it to tease my hair nicely and also it makes sectioning my hair into a style very easy..a definite must-have in my handbag.

3.  Rubybox Organza Hair Band
I think this hair band is extra special as it brings its own unique creativity by featuring its multi-strands.  I can accessorize my curls so that my hair looks stylish and the shine on this organza band makes it a must have accessory ;-)
4.  African Extracts Rooibos Hand & Nail Cream (Sample)
Perfect for carrying with me in my weekender handbag this sample sized hand cream nourishes my hands and leaves it smooth and enriched with Rooibos goodness all day long.  *and it also smells really, really nice

5.  Nivea In-Shower Moisturiser (Samples`)
This is a definite time saver, as this in shower moisturiser goes on easily, it washes off easily, leaving my skin smooth and moistured.  I simply dont need to apply any lotion once I have showered, and the nice thing about it.. it doesnt leave my skin oily at all.


Thanks Rubybox!

Comments

Popular Posts