Winning Rubies Choice Awards Round 2: Bath and Body Hamper Review

So anyone who doesn't know of Rubybox by now, should definitely go onto their website and join. Subscription fees start from R120 per month.  Each month, a personalised Rubybox is sent to you containing some samples and some full sized products according to your beauty Profile.  I absolutely love receiving my beauty spoil each month and I absolutely cannot stop recommending friends and family to join in on this concept.

Recently, Rubybox held a competition where reviews had to be written on products which they sell from their online beauty shop.  I was fortunate enough to win Round 2 which was Bath and Body.  Excited to have received a hamper worth R1000 as this meant pamper time for me.  ;-)



The Hamper Contained 7 Beauty Spoils when it comes to Bath and Body.  Firstly, a Crabtree & Evelyn Tarocco Orange, Eucalyptus & Sage Deep Cleansing Body Scrub which I use with the Body Choice Sponge.  These two products in combination, deeply cleanses and exfoliates, leaving my skin smooth and shiny without any harshness.  A L`Occitane en Provence Hand Cream for Dry Skin was also included in the hamper. The hand cream doesn't need to be re-applied as it absorbs easily into my hands leaving it soft and smooth for hours.  It smells absolutely divine and should be must for every beauty lover to have in their handbags!!



Bee Natural made up 3 of the 7 products.  Firstly a 30 ml head to toe balm which can be used all over the body for cracked heels/elbows, spider bites and even sunburn.  This is an awesome product and knowing that I can carry it around in my handbag brings a smile to my face.  A lemon Zing Lip Balm is the second Bee Natural product and I mostly use this on my no makeup days when I want to give my lips some nourishment.  Lastly, a lip balm in a smaller tub which can be used all over the body makes up the third product.  Knowing that these products are enriched with honey, beeswax & propolis which has healing properties, makes me want to make use of their goodness all the time.

Thank you Rubybox for making me a winner! ;-))


Special Thanks to @rubybox_beauty
www.rubybox.co.za

Comments

Popular Posts