Why Beauty you may ask?

Even as a teenage girl I had been interested in all things glittery and sparkly and finding myself with beauty and makeup had been rather difficult, considering that I'm the only girl in our home and my moms not into makeup at all! 

However, this never held me back!  I started experimenting over holidays by purchasing my own lipsticks and eyeliners and ladies I don't need to tell you how horribly wrong liquid eyeliner can be applied the first few times.  Had I only known about gel eyeliner back then I would have made the immediate change, but lessons come from failing the first few times right?  

Nevertheless, I am a self confessed beauty addict but I also find myself interested in embracing the hair I had been born with, which is ethnic and rather bushy.  So Ill be writing about my hair aswell at a point in time (which would be rather interesting he he hee).. ;-) 

I love fashion just as much so different looks will be featured from time to time, and also lifestyle products which all of us have to get around using when trying and buying fancy gadgets etc.

So watch and keep an eye out on my blog for all the exciting things to come! 

'A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step'

Nadine

xoxo





Comments

Popular Posts