This Past Weekend..

Having celebrated Mother`s Day yesterday at home, we had quite a few visitors at our home.  And I am certainly not complaining.  I love a full home at times, and yesterday was certainly one of them.

We had a huge celebration, with family, friends and loved ones.  And somewhere in between I even managed to sit down with my mom and her aunt and uncle and my brothers girlfriend and watched a Tyler Perry movie (cant get enough of Madea-huge self confessed fan ;-).  This is what family time is all about for me.  Spending time with loved ones and enjoying it, having fun and treasuring that moment forever!
 
Love my mom, for the strength she has shown through her life-struggles. 

Furthermore, I popped in and visited CPUT- Cape Peninsula University of Technology on their open day this past Saturday 9th, 2015.  Boy oh boy was that campus buzzing with everything and everyone from Matric  Pupils to Lecturers, to Moms and Dads attending the open day and me too of course as I went to basically enquire about further studies for me on a higher Post-graduate level.  I might be a student next year this time, how exciting.  But also very big decisions if you ask me.  Thank you to my boo though for walking around campus with me, in and out different faculties in that buzzing.. sjoe, what a workout that was.  I must say thank you to CPUT for the awesome bag I received, with useful pamphlets on each faculty inside.  This made it much easier to get to grips with what I would eventually want to study.

So knowing that I rocked curls all weekend, I decided why not rock my hairstyle to work.  Some people are more fascinated than others in my hair, and that's the way the cookie crumbles.  I'm not into material things and looks, so my hair doesn't phase me, and nor should it you! ;-)  Keep smiling!!

Me at about 6am this morning, snacking on Marshmallows cause I couldn't resist #imonlyhuman lol ;-)
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts