Winged Eyeliner Tutorial: Avon Super Extend Liquid Eyeliner

For this review I used Avon Super Extend Liquid Eyeliner in Black.  This Eyeliner seems to hold and stay in place well long after its application.  Colour is super black and you can either choose to line your eyes with a thin line using the tip of the Eyeliner pen, or a thick line using the side of the eyeliner tip.

 
 

The normal retail price is R120 but I purchased my eyeliner when it was on special from Avon for R79.95.  That makes it a bargain if you know what I mean (**,)

Pro`s:
-No smell to it
-Great texture, felt like pen
-Easy to apply
-Long lasting
-No flaking
-Compact Packaging

Cons`:
-Pricey when its not on special
-Only comes in 1 colour -black. I would have loved a dark brown liner

How I apply my eyeliner to get the winged look:
Step 1:
Firstly, after I've applied my bb cream and powdered my face, I make sure that I also apply an eye shadow primer which would hold all eyeliner whether it be liquid, gel or pencil in place without it having to smudge or bleed.  Hereafter I line my eyes with a black pencil which I will use as a guiding applicator when I apply my liquid eyeliner.


 
 
 
Step 2:
After applying pencil eyeliner on both my eyelids, I repeat the same process by using the pencil eyeliner as a guide when applying my liquid eyeliner.  This Liquid Eyeliner from Avon is simple to apply and glides on easily.  I like my eyeliner to be slightly thicker than the pencil line I applied previously.  So again, start by applying eyeliner from the inside of your eye, toward the middle then the outer side of your eye.
 
 
 
 
Step 3: 
This is the final step, so once your liquid eyeliner is dry, pull your eyelid slightly up and apply your liner in the outer corner of your eye, by firstly making a straight line from the eye, then curling it up.  The shape looks like the half of a back to front C, but a soft C.
 
 
 
Below is another pic, which I love how my eyeliner came out on! On point! ;-)
 
 
Hope this Tutorial is of great help to you when you applying your Eyeliner!
 
 
 
 




Comments

Popular Posts