Happy 1st Blog Birthday: `Nadine Knows Beauty`

 
Today is not only Friday which makes it a step closer to the weekend and finally getting some much needed rest. But its also my Blog`s 1 year birthday! YAY!!! Thank you to all those who has supported me since I started throwing the idea around to finally getting my blog up and running. And thank you too for the continued support. I have come a long way in this year of blogging, from attending events, to meeting other bloggers and also getting to grips with the Cape Town Blogging Industry! Its been fun but its also lots of hard work. You know what birthday means: `GIVEAWAY TIME`~ Ill put up the details over this weekend if I get to it. Enjoy your weekend all! Remember: a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step!

Comments

Popular Posts