CLERE RADIANCE: My 3 Step Skincare Routine

I've now been using the Clere Radiance Skincare Range which I received, for about two-three weeks and in my honest opinion - I could get used to it! For me, I always avoided the Clere Brand and I must admit I was foolish!  Why I kept avoiding the brand all these years I really cant say. 

However, as mentioned before, after making use of the Clere Radiance for oily skin Products, I absolutely am a new fan.  The range is suitable for mostly normal to oily skin types, and contains 3 key ingredients. Its 3 in 1 formula with Super Fruits (which will help your skin with premature ageing), Vitamin B3 (this will help to even out your skin tone by reducing the amount of melanin (a pigment that gives your skin its colour) by travelling up to the surface of your skin) and Vitamin E(which is an antioxidant that repairs and protects skin), not only removes oil and dirt, but also impurities which leads to spots and blemishes.  And for anyone who wants to tone their skin and get the tone evened out, the SPF 15 factor in these products is great for sun protection and skin tone.

So lets get started! My 3 step skincare routine, involves 3 products obviously!  I repeat these steps both in the morning and the late evening.  Firstly, there is the Clere Radiance, 3-in-1 gel face wash, which is a new product to the Clere Range.  I use it to clean my skin.  The second step is to tone my skin and especially oily areas in my face, with the Clere Radiance Toner.  Lastly, and step 3 is to moisturise with the Clere Radiance Moisturiser.

Step 1: Clere Radiance 3 in 1 Face Wash Gel

 
My Experience with the Product:
I use a small dash of the Face wash gel and rub my hands together, after I have wet my face with lukewarm water.  I apply the foam from the gel to my face, and rub in circular motions all-over including my neck too.  The 3-in-1 Face Wash Gel, smells absolutely lovely, and the hint of lemon in it, just gives me that all round fresh sensation.  The 3-in-1 Gel Face Wash is a new product offering from Clere Radiance, and I must admit I am not a fan of facial bar`s which leaves muck build up in any soap container so this is a definite must have for me personally. 
 
Pro`s:
-Smells Lovely
-Non sticky
-Foams easily
-Not a lot required each time I want to wash my face
-Cleanses my skin
-100ml in size, so it can last some time
Ingredients:  Please see Picture Below
-no mess/no fuss product compared to a facial bar of soap.
 
Cons:
-Some users might find the smell overbearing (Heavily Fragranced)
 
Ingredients:
 
 
Step 2: Clere Radiance Toner
 
 
 
My Experience with this Product:
 
I immediately, tone my skin, after I have cleansed and towel dried my skin by using a cotton round and applying a few drops onto it. The Clere Radiance Oil Control Toner bottle, is so pretty to tell you honestly, that at first I did not want to open the bottle.  Bonus to the packing concept -of the Clere Radiance Brand.  The toner is usable on my very sensitive skin, and even though I suffer from a moderate case of Psoriasis it never once caused my skin to flare up or even get irritated so its safe to use on all skin types ladies.  Comes in a 100ml bottle and retails for approximately R14.99  - available from major retail outlets.
 
Pros:
-Tightens my pores and leaves my skin feeling nourished
-Non-drying
-Toner helps to even skin tone, after using it for a while
-Combats oil reducing skin
-Beautiful bottle and packaging, (bottle is a pretty pink colour and liquid has no colour to it)
-Only a drop or two is necessary to tone all-over the face.
-suitable on sensitive skin
 
Cons:
-Non
 
 
 Step 3:  Clere Radiance Oil Control Moisturiser


 My Experience with this Product:
 
Now I have never been a fan of any day creams/moisturisers, because I have found that they are really just too heavy on my skin.  But this little gem has changed my mind about a moisturiser completely.  Its not heavy at all, and I can even get away with applying it, before I use my foundations or BB/CC Creams.  The cream is light and non-greasy and I have started to apply it both the morning and the evening, after I have toned my skin.  Unlike most skin moisturisers this moisturiser leaves my skin with a matt feel to it, this is due to the micro sponges within the cream which leads to absorption of oil.  Comes in a 50ml and retails for R24.99-29.99
 
Ingredients:
 
Pros`:
-Non-greasy
-Compact as the tube is not too large
-Easily absorbed into my skin
-smell really nice
-helps to combat oily skin and reduces shine
-Contains SPF 15 so it can be used every single day, especially when you are busy outdoors.
-Leaves skin feeling matt due to micro-sponges absorbing oil.
 
Cons:
-Non
 
Would I recommend these products to anyone else and re-purchase them again?
Yes I would definitely recommend the entire Clere Radiance for Oily skin - Range to other people, as thus far, I have not been disappointed at all.  The products tended to exceed my expectations and it would be highly likely of me to repurchase these products in future.  And considering that the products are not expensive at all, compared to other so called expensive and great skincare which caused my skin to flare up, its an affordable solution for ladies but more importantly a solution that works! Here`s a big 4/5 to the Clere Radiance Range, as it combats oily skin, and evens out skin tone.
 
 
 
 



Comments

  1. The face care products that can clean, beautify and change the appearance of our face need more attention in terms of the quality, safety and performance. Different face skin care products have different functions, such as basic moisturizing, Face Care Products testing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'M a new fan of these products, I hope I will be fine because I have terrible face & I like the smell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How is your face now after these Clere products? Are you still using it?

      Delete
  3. Awesome post. I’m a normal visitor of your blog and appreciate you taking the time to maintain the nice site. I’ll be a regular visitor for a really long time.
    hair oil in pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's no ought to take time from online best beauty salon services and quit yourself to own their services once femingle is providing you with the salon services at your home. We tend to shall give an unforgettable get pleasure from every single time so that you get the spoil you merit and a hazard to unwind and relax in your most popular area reception.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a lot of fun and the latest fashion for ladies in this blog. So, guys, I hope all of you enjoying this posting in your fascinating life, They trying to mention all kinds of tips for bridal wedding makeup.

    Bridal Makeup Salon in Sahibabad
    Nail Art Extension in Sahibabad

    Best Bridal Makeup Salon

    Absolute Unisex Salon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Impressive Blog. Thanks for sharing this information about beauty products. Read more useful information about Makeup Institute in vizag.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for this usefull article, waiting for this article like this again. ETA Зеландияи Нав

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rejuve by Aliya Farooq is the best Beauty Salon in Karachi. Our experts take care of all that you need: Beauty treatments, beauty parlors, and fine dining. We offer a wide range of services, including Beauty facials and make-up services, Lash extensions, pampering, eye treatments and much more. Our Rejuve Beauty Salon provides the best professional beauty services in Karachi which include hair styling, coloring, straightening, short hair and dye treatments.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Riverdayspa™ is one of the Top LuxuryMassage Center in Chennai. We offer Quality massage therapy all over the bustling city of Chennai.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing your experience. skincare is very important for healthy skin. for healthy skin, home remedies work but it takes time to give you the result. You have to add skincare product to your skincare routine to look younger. Best vitamin C serum in Pakistan remove the wrinkles and provide an anti aging look.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm in awe of how you bring new ideas to light. Excellent writing!

    Bus Rental Sharjah

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dazzle Accessories watches effortlessly from day to night, adding Branded rolex watch for women a touch of glamour to every moment.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pakistan anklet ladies using for white pearl anklet leg is branded website.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jhoomar set is most common using for modern jhoomar ladies for hairstyle.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wedding function ladies hand Gold band ring using online website.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts