2 New Products from Oh So Heavenly! Fragranced Body Mist and 5-in-1 Linen/Room Spray

Lately, I've been testing and reviewing two new must have products from Oh so Heavenly, which is easily available to purchase from most Clicks stores in the country.
 
First up is the: Oh so Heavenly -Calm & Collected Mood Enhancing Fragranced Body Mist
My immediate impression once I sprayed this body mist onto my skin ,was that it was very sweet, and it is so for me that I did not really like that much.  However, having said that this mist was and is really soothing.  So the calming effect really came thru very well.  The packaging and bottle speaks for itself as the tones of turquoise and purple hues reminds me of the ocean somehow, and that's a place I love to visit just to relax and get away.  The bottle is 150ml in size so it will last you a good time.  Top notes are Vanilla, must and woods which are not my favourite but hey, a girl cant always have everything her way right.  Body Mists` retails from R19.99-R25.99 get yours at your nearest Clicks outlet now! Would I recommend this product?  Yes and No.  Yes, if you need time out, and just want that all over cool, calm and relaxed feeling - plus it wont break your budget! And only if you not sensitive to sweet smells.  No for me, because I really don't take well with sweet smells and I often get headaches from them.  This product gets a 3/5 from me.

 
 
 
Next up and this is my favourite product: Oh So Heavenly 5-in-1 Room and Line Spray
 
Really, I cant stop using this product.  I use it all-over, my bedding on my curtains, on even my takkies... shhhhh, don't say I told you that... The bottle is 200 ml in size, so its really worth its affordable prize of R21.95 from your nearest Clicks.  The Fragrance I received was Cotton Caress, and it reminds me of clean, fresh laundry swaying on the washing line on a hot summers` day.  Even my own mother loves this product and uses it on our sofa`s in the home.  Its relatively easy to use, spray 3-4 pumps of it onto linen, bedding, sofa`s and leave to dry.  The packaging, is also light and refreshing with soft tone of blue at the back and translucent in the front, which suits the product.  The 5-in-1 action works when odours are eliminated, air instantly refreshed, your mood is enhanced, long lasting scent lingers and lastly, its caring fragrance takes over.  Top notes: white cotton, lilies and patchouli. Would I recommend this product?  Yes, I would as its a multi-tasking product that can be used all-over your home, and its not expensive at all.  Oh, did I mention I love the fragrance and its non-sticky! ;-)  This product gets a 5/5 from me as I even took it with me on a recent weekend away and were people impresses!
 
 
 
Hope you all enjoyed the review of these two New Oh so Heavenly Products.  Let me know which one is your favourite! ;-)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

 
 

 

Comments

Popular Posts