Naturals Beauty – Essential Collection Review


 Naturals Beauty – Essential Collection

*Essentials Collection is a range of Botanical skin care products suitable for anyone between the ages of 25-60 years.  These products are full of extracts and actives known not only for anti-ageing but also skin well-being properties.  The collection is free of parabens, petrochemicals and other artificial ingredients.  The Range includes the products below, and also has a Milk Cleanser, Face Mist/Face Toner and a Hydrating Masque.  However, I only tested and review the Exfoliator, Gel Face Wash, Day and Night Creams.  For more details please see: www.naturalsbeauty.co.za  or see their Facebook page: www.facebook.com/NaturalsBeauty1 email: tanya@naturalsbeauty.co.za
 
Essential Collection: Face Exfoliator

My experience: as advised the exfoliator should only be used every 2 weeks.  And although the exfoliator smells heavenly, it had unfortunately given me small red bumps (but I do have a mild case of psoriasis).  It did however remove all dirt from my skin and makeup as well.  Texture: Course with some kind of beads, seems like tea leaf beads or apricot beads, to give you an idea, and comes in a cream.

Ingredients: Cucumber and Sutherlandia extracts and improved the skins radiance and keeps skin healthy.  Avocado oils contains vitamins A, E and B which moisturises the skin and improves the skin`s elasticity.

Essential Collection: Gel Face Wash

My experience: I could not get enough of this product.  Not only was it so soothing on my skin, it did an amazing job at removing dirt, makeup without even drying out my skin.  To me, the gel face wash felt like an oil cleanser on my skin, which was amazing.  It is a foaming gel face wash, which some people might not like but I love.  It was gentle enough to use more than once daily and it’s suitable for any skin type normal or combination to oily.  Texture: Gel like with oil, which foams up once it comes into contact with water.

Ingredients: Botanical extracts which has antibacterial benefits.  Various moisturising oils to nourish the skin.

Essential Collection: Day Cream

My experience:  The Day cream is easily absorbed into ones skin, leaving your skin with a matt feel.  I have not experienced any shine once I had applied the day cream and I had even used it in combination with my regular BB cream (foundation like product).  The Day cream works well as a primer and it smells lovely and even contains cell stimulating properties, and I could see the difference in my skin, after the 3 weeks of using the Essential Collection Range.  Texture: Smooth cream with white tone to it.

Ingredients: Baobad Extract and Oil (with Omega 3, 6, 9) leads to firming, energising and anti-wrinkle actions. 

Essential Collection: Night Cream

My experience: The night cream I found to be soothing on my skin, as I continued to apply it every evening religiously.  It’s a quick absorbing night cream, non-sticky and non-shine.  Texture: Smooth cream, with pale orange tone to it.

Ingredients:    Various oils like Soybean, evening primrose and avocado oil moisturises and provides vitamins A, E, B and omega 3 and 6 to the skin which improves smoothness and elasticity.  Anti-oxidants are provided by Rooibos extract and Vitamin E to keep skin healthy and younger looking.

Thank you Naturals Beauty and Tanya for the opportunity to test and review your lovely products.  I definitely would recommend it and I would purchase the full-sized products with the exception of the Face Exfoliator as I found it a little harsh on my skin.  I give Naturals Beauty Essentials Collection a 4.5/5 as it’s affordable, readily available to purchase, is eco and animal-friendly, smells lovely and does an amazing job as giving back goodness to one’s skin!  ;-)
 

 

Comments

Popular Posts