March Beauty Finds

For the month of March I did not only find beauty bests but rather a mixture of beauty, well-being and also accessories which made the cut! And when I say `made the cut` I dont only mean its great products but also its value for money products!
Firstly, I have previously posted about the Matte Lipsticks from Avon, but I havent mentioned how I dont go a weekend without them! Avons matte lipsticks are light on the lips with great colour payoff! Colors I own is Berry blast and Au Naturale.


The well being products include the Tissue Oil Hand cream from Oh so Heavenly, which is so repairing you can feel it work its magic from the time you apply it and no its not oily at all so you will be able to work once you have applied it on your hands. Next up is the cutest pack of lightly scented hygiene wipes. It contains Aloe~vera and Vitamin E so your hands will get all the goodness when cleaning them without drying it as some hygiene products tend to do! On the go convenience for sure.

Now ever since I laid my eyes on the Cyan Necklace from Avon I knew it would be a great accessory for any girl to own! One necklace that can be worn two ways need I say more :-)

And lastly, the two pack lipbalms from clicks is an absolute must buy. What a great combo. Not only are they good for your lips but you can choose to go with either the strawberry variant or the pearl shine! I got these at a 3-2 promotion from Clicks recently!

Hope you all love my March Beauty finds as much as I do! If you have any feedback or comments please feel free to write them down below :-)

Comments

Popular Posts