Newin: Clicks Intimate Everyday Wipes


Brand: Clicks
Product: Everyday Intimate Wipes
Size: Pack of 24
Price: R17.95
Availability: All Clicks outlets nationwide

This month, I was pleasantly surprised when I headed over to my nearest Clicks store and found myself in search of some intimate wipes. I amongst some tough consideration, decided to go for Clicks Intimate Everyday Wipes, which to me was a completely new product.

Again, I was pleasantly surprised. Each of the 24 wipes in the 24 pack comes as individually wrapped. The wipes smell lovely, and is really compact and small in size, so you can literally carry them all over with you, in any size bag really. I like that these wipes won't ever dry out, as with other wipes I have used in the past, where the tab doesn't want to close again, after reopening it, the wipes end up all dried out.  Aloe Vera is a main ingredient in each wipe, which will sooth your intimate areas, leaving it soft, moisturized, smelling clean and feeling refreshed. 😊

Wipes come in packs of 12 and 24. However, I opted for the 24 pack and I am definitely not sorry, as these are my new favorite on hand intimate wipes. The only dislike for me, is that wipes` cannot be flushed away, so you have to discard of them, like other household trash.

To me, this is another quality product from Clicks South Africa, and definitely a product I would purchase again, and recommend to other women.  
*This post has not been sponsored in any way or form.



Comments

Popular Posts