Avon Ultra Colour Bold Lipstick Review

I purchased two of these lovely lipsticks from my Avon Representative recently, and I just don’t regret purchasing it.  This lipstick is real value for money.  And I must confess, I’m addicted to Avon Cosmetics.  The colours I purchased were Starburst Pink and Fearless Fuchsia.  Lipsticks retailed for R69.95 each when I purchased, normal retail price is higher-priced.
Starburst Pink
 
Fearless Fuchsia
 
Swatches:
From Left to Right (Starburst Pink and Fearless Fuchsia).

On my lips (Non-Filtered Pictures)

 Starburst Pink

 Starburst Pink

 Fearless Fuchsia

Fearless Fuchsia

Pros of these Lipsticks:
-Long lasting
-Bold colours provide a good lip stain
-Non sticky
-Fruity smell to it
-Creamy Texture
-May be used with a lip-gloss but it’s really not necessary.
-Moistening

Cons of these Lipsticks:
-If applied a few times, it could lead to build up on ones lips
-Flaking if worn often

My Overall Rating:
Lip Tint and Colour: 5/5
Moisturising: 4/5
Price: 4/5
Texture: 5/5
So I would definitely recommend purchasing these lipsticks, the colour is really amazing and bold to the max! ;-)  Happy Avon shopping ladies!
My Avon Representatives Details:Carly Clarke
whatsapp only: 0813850116
*COD

Comments

  1. For extraordinary lipsticks tips have a look on our profile hauteher cosmo tips lipsticks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts