Cosmo Jeans fashion Show - 2015


I was so lucky lately, that I actually won two tickets to this year’s Cosmopolitan Jean Fashion Show 2015, on Instagram.  Canal Walk shopping centre who hosted the fashion show, ran the competition on Instagram, asking Instagramers` to post a picture of themselves in their favourite denims.  I however, took it to the next level and posted 4 pictures of myself in my favourite denim dungaree, denim shirt, denim jeans and denim dress of course.  Then I got tagged saying I had been one of the lucky winners who won tickets, happy days! I invited Lindsey from the Ping and Ting Blog to attend the event with me. 
me!!! I'm so chuffed about my Guess Perfume ;-)
Smokey eyes, yay!

Lindsey (from Ping and Ting Blog) and myself.
 
On arrival, we each received a card (which contained various vouchers from Retail Brands such as Levi`s, Jet and Stuttafords etc.) and also each received a full 100ml Guess Dare Natural Spray which was an amazing intro gift I thought! ;-)  The packaging of this perfume isjust plain said `Stunning`! Denim like box, so on trend with the fashion show.


Guess Dare Perfume and the Gift Card every guest received!
 

 
Retail Discount Shopping Vouchers - Yay!
 
 
Guess Dare Natural Spray 100ml-Love the bottle!

A promoter at the event: promoting the Guess Dare Perfume!
Luuuuv this gold chain detail on the Guess Dare Bottle!
 
*On a bloggers note, my cell phone battery failed me just shortly after we took our seats that night and Lindsey took most of the photos ;-(  (Thank you Lindsey for all these pictures).
Everything about this event was amazing.  From the way it was set out in the middle of Canal Walk Shopping Centre to the gifts on arrival, to the amazing fashion show, and the great music they played while the show went on. 
Models took the stage and modelled the latest denim trends and I should mention that the models were absolutely gorgeous both male and female!  From Swim wear to daytime denims, casual to smart wear were displayed throughout the show.  I definitely enjoyed attending this event and seeing all the latest trends denim has to offer!
Dancers entertained the audience while models did quick outfit changes
 

The event setup, the MC (middle left), and Lindsey (from Ping and Ting) enjoying a cocktail.
 

Male and female models, showcasing the latest in Denim Trends, which included everything from swimwear, to daytime outfits to night-time slit tops which is the new in thing! Google it, you wont regret it*
 
I definitely see myself attending future, Cosmopolitan Jeans Fashion Shows.
Thank you Canal Walk and Cosmopolitan for the great evening and the goodies, this is one for the books.

 
 






Comments

Popular Posts