Must Haves: New Legit Cosmetics


New Legit Cosmetics

This trendy Smokey Eye shadow palette was an absolute must have and at a cost of R39.99 I simply had to buy it.  The colour and glitter is amazing.  I received quite a few complements when I recently went out a few nights and my eyes were literally `doing the talking`! ;-)  The Eye Shadow palette does not have a specific name for the colours illustrated in my photograph.  However, these palettes and these colours are in store at present.

Deep Purple Lipstick
 

Smokey Eye shadow Palette
 
 
Then I simply fell inlove with this lipstick!  Again, no name is used on the lipstick tube to describe this colour, although it is a rather dark plum in colour.  You cannot go wrong with this lipstick.  And at a bargain price of R14.99 it really is amazing.  The moisture received from this lipstick, means your lips will look amazing and it won’t be dried out thereafter!
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts