Rubybox Review: May Rubybox 2015 - My Final Box!!!

So my time at Rubybox has come to an end after almost 2 years of subscribing to this beauty box.   I am sad to go, but new things are waiting to be tried and tested and thus I have to move forward.  The May box was a winner once again, even though it just contained two full sized and three sample products.


 
First up is the Esse Refining Cleanser (sample size) -This cleanser worked extremely well for my oily skin so I am more than sure it would work well for any other skin type too.  The cleanser doesn't foam much as the Aloe Vera gel in it, soothed my skin and heals at the same time.  This is a good cleanser to carry with to the gym as its a no mess no fuss kind of product.  The Bentonite clay exfoliates skin & draws out toxins in a gentle manner without harming your skin.  Also this cleanser contains 6 essential fatty acids which is provided by the Kalahari Melon.  This is a Certified Organic product, which means its good for your skin and good for the environment and also animal cruelty free.
 
 
Bodyography Foundation Primer Clear - So sad that I only received a sample size of this product as it really works well.  It almost like fills in lines and wrinkles on ones skin and also gave my skin a smooth silky soft layer.  My Foundation lasted longer and was easily applied onto the primer layer.  This primer is amazing I must say! It absorbed quickly without any mess or residue left over on my skin. Since this was the first time I used this brand I did some reading up on it.  Please see: http://www.bodyography.co.za for more information. 
 
 
Softlips Pure Organic Acai Berry, Lip Conditioner - is a Certified organic product and 100% natural which means it contains no pesticides, harsh chemicals, and or parabens. The premium organic ingredients made my lips silky-smooth and so much more softer,  it even looked healthier. The blend of organic oils, such as beeswax and Shea butter deeply moisturised and nourished my lips. The Vitamin E in this lip conditioner helps to protect my lips.  This is an absolute must have in any women`s handbag, and even your boo could use it ;-)
 
 
 
L'Amour Fou Emanuel Ungaro for women - Perfume Sample - This perfume is a mix of Fruity, florals, woody and vanilla scents.  I wouldn't purchase the fool size, as the woods really overpower the other notes of this perfume and I'm not a major fan of woody smells.  However, I must say other Emanuel Ungaro perfumes have taken and reminded me of heaven so I'm sure some ladies would love this one! Love the bottle though! Very ladylike and very enticing! ;-) Makes one want to know what its all about hey..
 
Palmer`s Cocoa Butter Formula - Night Renewal Cream: This Night Cream has a thick formula to it, and its more creamy unlike other night creams which are gel like etc.  The smell is lovely, and does not at all resemble a coconut or hint thereof.  It is relatively easily absorbed into my skin however, it does leave a shiny residue in the morning but that shouldn't be too much of an issue, since your skin is washed in the morning.   My skin is moisturised throughout the night, and it is softer than before.  On the anti-aging I haven't tested that one aspect yet, but I'm sure to see some results in a month or two and I will update this post so keep reading! ;-)  p.s: I love the packaging its in a glass jar which makes it feel regal to an extent so used to every other night cream being in a plastic container!
 
 
And that concluded my May 2015 and Final Rubybox.  It has been a joyful ride Rubies, with some downs but mostly ups.  Thank you for all the amazing products I would otherwise never have been able to test and try out! ;-)
 
 
 
 
 

 

 


 


Comments

Popular Posts