Sunday Selfies for a Magazine Competition!


So yesterday, I found myself having to dress up, and take some selfies for an online Magazine Competition as my cousin Charnay, last week called me and insisted on me entering. 😆
With yesterday being Mother's Day, I found myself quite overwhelmed having to still take pictures, before going to my boyfriend`s family for a lovely Sunday Lunch. However, the fashion fundie in me, jumped out and I ended up wearing a cute denim, with an even cuter off the shoulder top with boots on my feet, along with a bright red lippie 💄and my hair in its own natural state! #hollaatmynattys ! And the results - I loved this look! ❤ Please do wish me luck and who knows maybe I win, if not I know I am already a winner! 😉
xoxo
#denim #offtheshoulder #lifestyle 
 

Comments

Popular Posts