Beach Body Ready: Stay Fit

Hi to all the ladies.  Now we all know as we grow older it just gets more difficult to maintain our stunning 'jong meisie' bodies we had back at high school if you still at high school you have nothing to worry about! ;-)  


However, I decided to join the gym but haven't really gone lately, not because I don't want to but because with it being winter, I too have gotten sick now.  



Anyway, while I was pondering about not being able to gym I thought it wont hurt me to do some excersize`s at home though which would be manageable and easy enough for me to do in the meantime.  The chart below is really easy to do and trust me, if you and me both keep at it, it would definitely start to show!! ;-)


Whats fun about this chart is that the displayed exercises should be done in rotation first from top to bottom then from bottom to top. This way, a full body workout is gained!




Also, no exercise will make you tone or get back into shape without adjusting your eating habits too.  So eat healthily or follow a good diet that suits you.  I specifically don't follow or eat any special diet.  However, I am trying to change some of my eating habits.  



Here`s to summer bodies which were made in winter! (**,)..

Comments

Popular Posts