Ralo Brilliant Lash Mascara

Mascara!!! That's the product that's been revealed for my Second Month as a Ralo Brand Ambassador and Ladies im loving every bit of this Brilliant Lash Mascara ;-)
 
 
 
Pros:
It glides on easily and its easily removable.
It contains no chemical smell.
The colour (Black) is absolutely amazing.
For those with thin, sleeky lashes, this mascara builds absolute volume
Cute Macara tube, that looks like it contains diamante`s on it.
 
Without Mascara on The Left
*With Brilliant Lash Mascara on The Right
 
 
*With my Ralo Brilliant Lash Mascara and Ralo Blush in Pink
*Friendly Staff at Parow Centre Helping me.. ;-) Thank You Lady
 
*Friendly Service! ;-)
 
 
 
*P.S: thanks to the Friendly Ralo Staff at Parow Centre for helping me choose what product to use that go along with my mascara.  I chose a cute pinkish tone Blush, which I love so much.
 
Cons:
The only thing I don't like about this mascara is once you remove the
wand from the tube, it seems to run so if you not careful you might mess a little, but that's no train smash.

Thank You Ralo Cosmetics I cannot wait to review my third product as a Ralo Brand Ambassador ;-)

Comments

Popular Posts