Lifestyle: Photo Cushion by InspiredArtFromTheHeart

Recently, I had a scatter cushion made for my boyfriend by InspiredArtFromTheHeart.  I found their page accidentally on Facebook one day and thought that its a cute idea especially since I could include photo`s of the days my boyfriend first set eyes on me and photo`s progressing as our relationship continued ;-)

InspiredArtFromTheHeart not only does custom designs of photo`s on cushions they do all kinds of other amazing things.  Ideas include, photo coasters, puzzles, scatter cushions, and snow globes to name a few.

Below, I have some examples to illustrate InspiredArtFromTheHeart`s collection of goodies- hope you like it as much as I do!







My cushion was hand made and designed (I sent Almarie all my photos in colour and she edited at my request and altered it to black and white.  The completetion of the cushion took less than two weeks from the day I had initially placed my order with Almarie ;-)  

Below,  you will find the design which I think is sooooo cute (okay Im properbly smiling way too much now- cant help it sooo happy)...


She was friendly and professional and kept in touch thoughout the process of manufacturing.  Ill definitely be back for some more funky coasters or even puzzles as I think each piece has its own sentimental value attached to it!  My boyfriend loves his pillow and jokes about having the sweetest dreams every night.  Thanks again to Almarie and the InspiredArtFromTheHeart team I`m very happy with the results.

Below, I've listed the contact details so feel free to inquire about pricing anytime.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/InspiredArtFromTheHeart
Website: http://inspiredartfromtheheart.weebly.com/index.html
Email: inspiredartfromtheheart@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts