Rubybox Reveal: July

July Rubybox..
 
This Rubybox to me contains some handy winter to summer transformation products. 
 
My absolute favourite in the box was the Double Sided, Rubybox Smoothing Foot File, it retails at R39.95 (Full size).  Soak your feet first in warm water, thereafter pat dry and buff your heels removing all the rough skin.  Apply some foot lotion and add your socks on.  When you wake up in the morning your feet will be summer ready! ;-)
 
Next up- Woolworths Long-lasting Lipstick which I received in plum.  (Full size retails at R140).  When I tried this lippie, it lasted long on my lips without drying it out.. it tended to give me the impression that its more a lip balm that's tinted than an actual lipstick.  Whichever it is, I think it gets a star, because I can wear it in both summer and winter! ;-)
 
 
The final two products were both sample sized.  Firstly, Ducray Keracnyl Foaming Gel which retails for (R499.95 Full size).  This is a must have in your bag. it cleanses your face, without any foam, leaving it clean and smelling fresh.  I noticed my T-Zone to be less oily, which is a plus!
 
Finally, a foreign product which I at first was sceptical about but it kind of grew on me.  Lanolin Agg-Tval Swedish Egg White Facial Soap (Full Size- R134.95).  From Sweden this soap is rich in protein, smells flowery and it tightened my pores.. At times my skin even felt a little dry.  However, its worth the try.
 
Thanks Rubybox for yet another good treat!
#rubyboxreveal
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts