Review: Organics Dry & Damaged Shampoo + Conditioner with Organic Shea Butter

Brand: Organics
Products: : Organics Dry & Damaged Shampoo +Conditioner with Organic Shea Butter
Size: 200ml
Price: 24.95 each
Availability: Purchased my set from Shoprite but its available at most retail shopping outlets.

*Please note: This post is not sponsored in any way, and both products had been purchased by myself.
I bought this shampoo and conditioner from my local Shoprite outlet, after my friend who is also a natural recommended it to me, since I was in search of a change w.r.t shampoo and conditioner. I have low porosity hair, which means my hair can tend to get very dry, after everything I apply often ends up sitting on top of my hair strand which is common of low porosity hair. However, the Organics shampoo and conditioner with organic shea butter, was just what I had been looking for, had I only known about it sooner. Not only does both the shampoo and conditioner smell really good, it provides my hair with the moisture, shine and softness its been lacking. I use this shampoo and conditioner twice a week, and my hair has shown quite an improvement.  Personally, I have always used more conditioner than shampoo, and in this case its the same kind of situation. So the only con for me is that I would need to purchase the conditioner more frequently than the shampoo. This shampoo and conditioner, comes in 1 Litre push bottles, which is a bonus, since they are often on special as a set. *Check your nearest Clicks stores for specials. My overall rating is a 4/5 since these products work for my hair and they are not expensive at all, and can easily be purchased at my nearest stores and is small enough to take all over with me. 

Please feel free to leave your feedback in the comments section. 



Comments

  1. Nice post, Thank you for sharing valuable information. I enjoyed reading this post. Please Feel Free to Visit haute her tips

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts