Fashion Meets Friday : The Velvet Trend

So if you haven't noticed yet, Velvet is busy making a huge come back. And so far ive gotten myself at least two velvet items, to cover and go with this trend. One of which is a statement choker from Avon South Africa and two a grey pair of block heel sandals from Jet stores. I must say, I didn't love the velvet look when it first appeared in stores, but recently I am loving it more than ever. Its not only a winner now, it was a winner back then too and it will be a winner in years to come! So either take out your grandma`s old time favorite pieces if you lucky enough to do so, or save some items for when you yourself have a little girl..

Below I have gathered some pieces from stores around Cape Town from which you can grab inspiration from. Hope you love these pieces as much as I do.

Pleated Skirt: Spree- Style Republic R389
Choker: Spree R29.99-R99.99
Cap: Jet Stores R99.99
Boot: Edgars R299
Backpack: Spree R279
Bodysuit: Jet R119.99


Comments

Popular Posts