Tea of the Week Review: Laager Rooibos Vanilla Tea

Brand: Joekels Brands
Product: Laager Vanilla Rooibos Tea
Size: 20`s
Available: Most shopping retail outlets

This Vanilla Tea, literally felt like the mood I was in early yesterday morning. Slouching away in my bed, yes PJ's still on, I grabbed a magazine and started paging thru it, but what seemed more fitting is the cup of freshly made Laager Rooibos Vanilla Tea. As soon as I entered my room with it, my entire room smelled of Vanilla. What's more comforting is the fact that Rooibos is good for my and your health. So try it! You won't regret it. No need to add any sugar, I have mine as is and without any milk, but you can have yours the way you like it 😉

The tea come in packs of 20 and come in a range of flavours to suit each and every mood. Flavours include: Zesty Ginger and citrus, green rooibos, sweetly flavoured Laager Rooibos and Honeybush, Vanilla flavoured rooibos and lastly the exotic and spicy Chai Flavoured Rooibos tea. 🍵 So really, there is no excuse not to give these Laager Tea`s a go, just find the flavour that suits you best!  Who knows maybe its all of them right! Im so inlove with the Vanilla and anyone who knows me knows im not into sweetness. This tea is brilliant just the way it is #mynewfavorite #vanillatea

Comments

Popular Posts