Reviews: Afri-berry Moroccan Gold SPF 40 AND Moroccan Black Soap Shampoo & Conditioner

Today I'll be posting about my final thoughts on two new products from Afri-berry South Africa. Please note: I received these products little over a month ago, and I have only been using and testing it in the last three weeks.

*Products are available from Selected Pick n Pay stores and also at faithfultonatur.co.za

Afri-berry Moroccan Gold, SPF 40:
My first thoughts on this product was that its a pretty generous size of tube, when it compares to other suncare products.  The tube isn't too big that you can't be carrying it around everywhere with you, it can actually fit in all of your bags lady`s so just as a heads up. Its a pleasant smelling suncare product, but unlike some suncare products, the smell isn't too overpowering and won't lead to you having a headache.  This SPF40 is easily absorbed into my skin, and it leaves no `as per usual` white residue on ones skin. The product texture is creamy and matte like.  For me, I would definitely repurchase this product, although I am pretty sure, this product would last me quite some time.  I am sure to share this product with my family over the December holiday`s as its safe for children too. 

Likes:
Suitable for all ages
Protects against UVA & UVB
Contains Vitamin A, C & E
Enriched with Omega 3,6, 9 -which helps and improves Skin Eczema/helps with loss of water in the skin/contains fatty acids essential to the functioning of the human body
Hydrating Sun Protection
Easily absorbed into the skin
Leaves no white residue

Dislikes:
None

Afri-Berry Moroccan Gold Black Soap Shampoo & Conditioner:
I firstly got a bit scared when I saw the texture and color of this product, as I could see from the product color it was rather dark in tone and contained small particles visible to my eye. I have very dry hair, not scalp but hair. Since, I am almost two years natural the journey has shown me what my true texture and hair is like without it being chemically processed.  I started using this product as part of my pre-poo process. I thought to myself initially, how is this product going to foam up, since the content of the product looked oily, and resembled the texture and form of Black Castor Oil. However, as soon as I applied water to this Black Soap Shampoo and Conditioner, my hair became a dream of bubbles and foam, enriching my hair with the goodness of Omega 3,6 & 9. I must admit I could not stop using this product, and I have less than half a tube left. As for my locks, my hair is shinier than before, left clean after cleansing with this duo of shampoo and conditioner and also, my scalp is less itchy and dandruff prone.  My hair is moisturised after using this product and I can easily go ahead and style my hair as per usual. 

About Morocan Gold Black Soap Shampoo & Conditioner:
Moroccan Gold Black Soap Shampoo & Conditioner is an all natural, Vitamin infused liquid soap, containing Vitamins A & E, its free from and sulphates or parabens.  

Ingredients: Red Palm Oil, Coconut oil, Argan Oil, Roasted Plantain Skins, Roasted Cocoa Pods, Sea Salt and in some blends, Shear Butter, Agoa Bark and Purified water.

Afri Berry Moroccan Gold Black Soap Shampoo & Conditioner foams up

Likes
This product is 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner
Usable on Sensitive Scalps
Helps with Dandruff
Helps with itchy scalps
Leaves hair moisturised 
Contains Omega 3,6 & 9 (which all contain fatty acids, two of which is essential to the human body functioning) - Increases hair elasticity leading to less breakage /helps restart hair growth/improve flaky dry scalps/Nourishes hair follicles/Improves scalp circulation.
Helps with Dry and damaged hair
Leads to improved hair growth
Can be used morning and nights 
Doesn't have a particular smell

Dislikes:
None

I would definitely repurchase these two products as one, its locally available from selected Pick n Pay stores and health shops online -faithfultonature.co.za Also, the products are enriched with a variety of Vitamins and also Omega 3,6, 9 which is essential to the human body.  And also, these products really work.  The sun protection product has a high sun protection number, which would provide my skin with adequate protection when I lay on the beach and also the Black Soap Shampoo & Conditioner is a must for every South African Natural. Its one of those products natural lady`s just have to have and try. Take my word for it, it really works. 

Thank you again Afri-berry for allowing me the opportunity to test and review these amazing products. 





Comments

Popular Posts