Weekend Review: Suki Suki Naturals Miraculous Oil for Hair

Product: Miraculous Oil for Hair
Brand: Suki Suki
Availability:Faithful-to-nature.co.za
Price: R180
About Suki Suki Naturals Miraculous Oil:
Suitable for all hair types
Restores Strength and shine
Silicone and mineral oil free
Cruelty free, with certified organic ingredients
No preservatives, dyes or artificial fragrances
Handcrafted
Packaging is recyclable

I received this little gem some time ago, but I waited some time to post a review on this product. Its now been almost two years that I have been a natural, and when you go natural well atleast for me when I went natural I struggled with finding a combination of oils which worked for my hair and hair regime. As mentioned before, I received the Suki Suki Miraculous hair oil in a beauty bag and found that massaging my scalp was really one way of using it. However, my biggest issue was that soon after I would massage my scalp I would end up with product buildup and a head of hair smelling of herb like concoctions.  Clearly, that wasn't working for me personally. Lady`s please note I am not

But it wasn't until I used this Suki Suki Miraculous Hair oil mixed into my conditioner that I saw results to smile about. How I use it, might be your next thought. Well I mix a good amount of drops like 5-10 into my usual conditioner and wrap my hair with a plastic bag or shower cap, and let it sit for a good half an hour. Thereafter I rinse my hair, and style as desired. This technique seems to work for me. Somehow the oil and the heat of the bag being wrapped on my head, seems to infuse into my scalp, and it leaves my hair stronger and shinier than before. Plus the smell of the oils used in this way, doesn't leave my hair smelling like a herb concoction at all, instead I get a lovely mixture of smells arising from my conditioner and this miraculous oils.

After my first year of being natural, I had my hair blown out, and nope it was the natural friendly kinda blow out, and people were shocked when they saw just how long my hair had grown. My advice: don't underestimate the true value of essential oils and scalp massaging/ DIY home treatments.

Ingredients:
Argan Oil (repairs damage,split ends and dryness), Jamaican Black Castor Oil (smooths frizz, stimulates growth and combats dandruff), Jojoba Oil, Coconut Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Vitamin E.. amongst other ingredients.

I would therefore definitely purchase this product, and I feel you should give the Suki Suki website a go. Other great products include: Grooming beard oil and an intense mango butter, which I am sure smells lovely.  I am obsessed with products with great ingredients like this one, which more importantly actually work. 😊
www.sukisukinaturals.co.za

Comments

Popular Posts